Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love

I came across this article today and wanted to share it. Not much really to say.
HERE

Reminds me of The Notebook!

Allie: Do you think that our love can create miracles?

Noah: Yes I do. That's what brings you back to me each time.

Allie: Do you think our love can take us away together?

Noah: I think our love can do anything we want it to.


** I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. ~The Notebook
**the best love is the kind that weakens the soul, and makes us reach for more, puts pints of fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds ... ~The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment