Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's in your purse!?

I recently was at a store and ran into one of my friends, she had lost her phone and asked me to write down my phone number for her. I reached in my purse (my lifeline) and pulled out a pen, which was attached to my keys, which were attached to my cell phone charger, which were also attached to a tampon (which fell on the floor..HOW EMBARASSING!!!) My friend and I laughed and after stuffing half the contents BACK into my purse, we got on the subject of how the contents of a womans purse are supposed to tell a lot about the owner.....I sure hope this isnt true!

So, here it is, my purse....
 wallet
 keys
 cell phone charger
 advil
 7 varieties of chapstick ( I'm addicted, what can I say,   I'm lost if i happen to be without any!)
 icarly bobble head (I constantly find random things my daughter threw into my purse, her motto,when in doubt, stick it in moms purse!)
 childrens Benedryl, grape flavor!
 emergency nutrigrain bar...squished.
 hand lotion
 opened, and half sucked on lollipop.(apparently my purse serves as a trashcan for my daughter too!)
 hairties
 some kind of foreign sticky substance smushed into the lining...
 eyeglass cleaning cloth, covered in half eaten lollipop goo
 expired coupons (casualties of my attempt at "extreme couponing")
 compact powder, mirror broken, powder, long gone...
 change..grand total of 39c (i think.....one coin is of questionable denomination...thank you lollipop goo)
 tissues( 1 apparently used...ick!)...

 Like I said if a purse tells a lot about the woman owning it, what in the world would mine say?!?!?!
    So, what does your purse say about you!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment