Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome to my crazy life!!

 I just turned 29 years old, one more year til the big 3-0...(I am having Benjamin Button birthdays from here on out, and aging backwards...a girl can dream right!?) I have a 7 year old daughter, Amaya, who will be 8 years old later this month. She keeps me on my toes, she never ceases to amaze me with some things that come out of her mouth, I am sure other mommies out there know what I am talking about! And I will be sure to post her "Amaya-isms" Its fun getting a peak into her mind and how she percieves things! I know this is all boring info, but it will get better I promise!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Kizzi,

    Just wanted to let you know how much Shannon and I and kids thank God to have you and Amaya in our lives. We love you!
    Your big brother,
    C.B.

    ReplyDelete