Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Background Music

Sometimes I think life would be more interesting if i had some crazy background music depending on my mood, or situation I find myself in, I know I'm not the only one who has had these thoughts!! I came across this fun "soundtrack of my life" survey and thought I would do it and pass it on.(you know you want to do it too!!) So, Put your ipod playlist to shuffle, and have fun!!!

Opening Credits:
Lady Gaga...Poker face

  Hm interesting!

Waking Up:
Jim Croce...Time In a Bottle

    ..depressing...

First Day At School:
Taylor Swift...Back to December

Falling In Love:
Rascal Flatts...God Blessed the Broken Road

   awe!!

Fight Song:
Hannah Montana..Hoedown Throwdown.

...clearly one of my daughters songs...lol

Breaking Up:
Cold Play...The Scientist

 ...Love this song!.

Prom:
Beck...Everybody's gotta learn Sometime.

    ...hmmm

Life:
Billy Idol...Rebel Yell

  (I'm picturing a cheesetastic impromptu dance scene like the Footloose warehouse scene!)

Mental Breakdown:
Phil Collins...In the Air Tonight.

   
Driving:
Moby...Porcelain


Flashback:
Jack Johnson..Better Together

  ...his music makes me happy!!!

Wedding:
Adam Lambert...Mad World

...interesting!

Birth of Child:
Pink Floyd...Another Brick in the Wall

   ..Really?!?!

Final Battle:
Pink...Raise your Glass


Death Scene:
The All American Rejects..Move Along..

..I pictured something more....epic....

Funeral Song:
Ray Lamontagne...Hold you in my Arms

 love love loveee him!!!

End Credit:
Madonna ...Live to Tell

  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment